The Cook It Allergy Free iPhone and iPad Apps are on Sale…for the month of September ONLY!
Almost everyone is back to school now. The days of summer are officially behind us (even if the temperatures do not feel like it) and we are now, once again, faced with our rushed mornings trying to get out of the door, hectic afternoons filled with after-school activities, and busy evenings full of homework and dinner routines.
In honor of this event, for the month of September only, I am doing a special price reduction for the Cook IT Allergy Free iPhone App and iPad Apps. I thought it would be appropriate since we could all really use a tool or two that would help us to navigate these busy days.
And although the App cannot make your breakfast for you, or finish your daughter’s homework, or get the dinner on the table, it can help to create meal plans, shopping lists, organize your recipe box, all customized to your family’s food allergy needs.
You can see from the video that this is a tool to help families who are navigating the challenges of cooking for those with food restrictions and specialized diets.
The Cook It Allergy iPhone and iPad App provides a tool at your fingertips for those living with Celiac Disease, Autism, or Food Allergies or Sensitivities. The App has more than 200 gluten-free recipes that can all be customized to meet each user’s individual food allergy and dietary restriction needs.
I will also be adding close to 100 more recipes, including many for the upcoming holidays, over the next month!
Recipes have been contributed by many of the leading bloggers in the gluten-free and allergy-free community. Alisa (of Go Dairy Free and Alisa Cooks), Lexie (of Lexie’s Kitchen), Shirley (of gfe-gluten free easily), Zoe (of Z’s Cup of Tea), Jenny (of Creative Cooking: Gluten Free), Rhonda (of Allergy Sense), Michelle (of Allergy Sense), and Sarah (of Sarah B Designs)…. these women have helped to create an invaluable resource and have given a gift to this project.
The App also offers a number of other features. You can:
- Find tons of great tips and tricks for gluten-free and allergy-free cooking that will help to give you delicious results in the recipes.
- Share recipes and cooking tips with your friends through Email, Facebook, and Twitter directly from the app.
- Save recipes to your Grocery List to have all of the ingredients you need, including your substitutions for your allergens, at your fingertips for easy shopping.
- Organize your Grocery List By Aisle or By Recipe. And you are also able to add items from your daily home list as well.
- Check off items as you shop →clear single ingredients, entire recipes, or your entire list with simple taps.
- Email your Grocery list to yourself (or whoever is doing the shopping) or use the list directly from the iPhone or iPad
- Save your customized recipes to your category-organized Recipe Box
- Have offline access to your Recipe Box anytime.
- Keep your own notes within each recipe to remind yourself of what you liked or did not like about a recipe.
- Find endless tips and FAQ’s on how to use the App.
And for the month of September ONLY:
The iPhone Version is available for $3.99 at the Apple Store.
And the iPad Version is available for $6.99 at the Apple Store.
OH! AND I MAY JUST DO A SURPRISE GIVEAWAY OF ONE OF MY FAVORITE GLUTEN-FREE/ALLERGY-FRIENDLY COOKBOOKS TO ONE COMMENTER HERE -AND I MAY EVEN GIVE YOU A CHOICE OF WHICH BOOK! BUT, LIKE I SAID….IT IS A SURPRISE. 😉