My TOP 6 “Can’t-Live-Without” Kitchen Gadgets!
My Allergy-Friendly Kitchen has grown over the years to include some of my favorite and most-important must-haves. Some of these babies I seriously can’t live without. I have included some of my absolute essentials here so that you TOO can have a well-stocked Allergy-Free Kitchen!
1. My VITAMIX – I use this baby every single day at least once…if not 3-4 times. I think I would cry if something happened to it. Seriously.
2. My Excalibur 9 Tray Dehydrator WITH a Timer – While I love this baby a ton, I think it is my husband who would cry if something happened to this. Not kidding. He may not spend much time in the kitchen, but when he does it is usually because he’s using this. And he makes the most incredible goodies from it.
3. My OXO Steel Chef’s Mandoline Slicer – it makes prepping foods for the dehydrator A BREEZE!! Although, again, I think my husband has way more fun with than I do.
4. My KitchenAid 5-Quart Mixer - I use this for most of my Allergy-Friendly Baking. Mine is 12 years old and has never even failed me once. I love it and never bake without it (I think it’s because I don’t want to hurt her feelings). I even named it. Not kidding.
5. My Saeco Incanto Deluxe Automatic Espresso Machine - Okay. While technically it has nothing to do with food allergies, it is just what makes me smile every single day. And when I am smiling, I am way more productive in my kitchen. Your life will be better with this! I promise it will make you happy.
6. These Fancy Rectangle Chalkboard Sticker Variety Pack – they come with 22 labels in 4 different sizes – Get yourself some cool containers and then stick these babies on them. Fill them up with whatever you want and just wipe and rewrite! LOVE LOVE LOVE these.
What’s Stashed in my Allergy-Free Cupboards?
These are some staple goodies that I try to keep on hand all the time…. they make whipping up something on a whim a breeze and they are all easy to store if you have some fun containers and handy-dandy chalkboard labels on hand like the photo above!
- Honeyville Almond Flour – if you are using Almond Flour in any of your recipes, this is the must-use brand. Light and airy and gives amazing results. Trust me.
- GF Harvest Organic Gluten Free Oats – These are made on dedicated Gluten-Free lines and the owners of this company are a family that all have Celiac Disease.
- Pure Pantry All-Purpose Baking Mix – a nice organic flour blend that works great in most recipes
- Tropical Traditions Organic Coconut Oil – I use this on and in everything – from baking, to frying, as my lotion to deodorant.
- Organic Coconut Palm Sugar
- Enjoy Life Chocolate Chips – Gluten-Free, Dairy-Free, Soy-Free, Nut-Free Chocolate Chips. LOVE these!
- Organic Shredded Unsweetened Coconut
- Organic Sunflower Seed Butter
- Natural Almond Butter
- Organic Chia Seeds – Great as an egg-replacement and also a great way to add Omega 3’s to your diet. Add them to smoothies, baking, granola, etc.
- Organic Raw Hemp Seeds/Hearts - Great way to add Omega 3’s to your diet. Add to smoothies, baking, granola, etc.
- Water Kefir Grains – you can be making your own Dairy-Free Kefir in NO time and reaping AMAZING HEALTH BENEFITS!
- Bragg’s Apple Cider Vinegar – I make sure I am NEVER EVER out of this. And if you are not adding this to your diet on a regular basis, you should be SOON. Like today. Here’s Why…
- Green Pastures Fermented Cod Liver Oil - the ultimate way to get an incredible dose of Omega 3’s, delivered in a way that your body can absorb the best
**Note: Many of these links are Affiliate Links and I may earn a small commission on the sale (at absolutely no cost to you).**