I hate school parties. And treats in classrooms. And all things food-related at school.
I hate that my children can’t partake in eating 99.99999999% of whatever is usually present at these food-centered events.
So…hate might be a strong word. I don’t even let my children say it. And the only other time I really use that word is when referring to anything related to vomit. And the stomach flu. I really hate those.
And while I absolutely love my children’s school…and I DO mean looove. I do not like having to think about all of the times that food is going to be in the classroom because of their food allergies/Celiac Disease.
Of course, both of my boys have airtight container of special treats that they keep in their classrooms. And they both know they get to pick from them any time there is a birthday celebration in class, or a holiday party, or a reward is being given out to the entire class, or Billy gets a new dog, or… well, you get the idea.
But, it is still hard to control and make sure they are being kept safe.
SO, I decided I was going to make their time (and mine) a little easier.
Hence, the birth of my Food Allergy Party Kit and Food Allergy Handbook.
The Kit has tools to help let people know what treats are Allergy Safe and will help you to get through all of these food-centered celebrations. It has allergy-friendly cupcake toppers, Recipe Cards, Potluck Cards, Allergen Cheat Sheet cards on a ring, an Allergy Friendly Shopping List (free of the top 8), Chef Cards for when eating out, and so much more.
And every piece is done on on beautiful, thick, high-quality card stock.
Below are some close-ups of what you get:
BUT, before you scroll through, just wanted to let you know that at the end of this post I have a special back-to-school surprise for you…but you can’t just skip there now. I’ll know if you did. I have eyes in the back of my head …
* 30 Potluck Cards (10 of each design) to tell what your dish is free of and how to prevent any cross-contamination.
* Allergen Cheat Cards on a key ring. They tell where all your allergens are hiding. Keep them in your purse, take them to the Grocery Store, and be able to shop with confidence for your food allergies.
* 30 Recipe Cards (10 of each design) so that you can share your Allergy-Free Recipes when everyone is asking you how on earth you made those AMAZING dishes!!
* Three Notepads for all of your Allergy-Free Grocery Lists and Reminders and Notes for your family and friends!
* 5 sets of Chef Cards to take with you every time you eat at a restaurant so that the chef knows exactly how to keep you safe
* A Grocery List of 75+ Allergy Free Items (Free of the Top 8) to keep with you for all of your Shopping Trips
* 1-Dozen Designer Cupcake Toppers to show off which of your baking creations are Allergy-Friendly!
And finally, you also get the Food Allergy Handbook that contains:
- A Master Guide to Substitutions for your Allergens
- Over 30 Tips and Tricks to Baking for Food Allergies and Special Diets
- Essential Guide to Everything You Need To Know About Cross-Contamination
- Best Strategies to Handle Those Food-Centered Social Gatherings
- 75+ Allergy-Friendly Lunchbox and Snack Ideas
- 15+ Simple Allergy-Friendly Recipes for any Social Gatherings
- Crucial Guide to Eating Out with Food Allergies
- Most important steps to Heal Your Gut, Boost Your Immune System, and Leave You Feeling Healthier Than Ever
- 20+ Must-Know Resources, Tips, and Tools for Sending Your Food Allergic Child to School
Special Surprise Time:
Usually, you can get the entire Party Kit PLUS the Handbook for only $39.95! That is $10 off the regular package price…
BUT FOR A LIMITED TIME, you get an ADDITIONAL 25% OFF that price. So you are getting the entire package for ONLY $29.95!
Just use this Promo Code at checkout: BACKTOSCHOOL25
You can click the button below and get yours today….
This kit is great for all types of social gatherings, potlucks, holiday parties, and even just day-to-day life. It is also a perfect gift to give to anyone you know with food allergies!
And the Handbook is jam-packed with every bit of information you need to make your life with food allergies just that much easier!
Get your Kit today! Just enter BACKTOSCHOOL25 at checkout!
Kim Maes, CNC, AADP, known as the Allergy Free Food Coach, is a Certified Nutrition and Wellness Consultant and Certified in the Practical Application of Food Allergy Guidelines.. She is also the creator of the Cook It Allergy Free iPhone and iPad Apps and the Cook It Allergy Free website, where she shares her passion for teaching others how easy and delicious it can be to eat whole, pure allergy-friendly meals that the entire family will enjoy.