Yikes! Thanksgiving is in ONE week! Are you in panic mode yet?
Well, today, I have the perfect idea for a hostess gift if you are heading out to family and friends for the holiday. I am going to tell you all about it below and am even going to be giving away TWO of them just because I love the idea of this gift SO MUCH.
But first, just in case you are cooking the big meal, I wanted to share my go-to game-plan, menu, recipes, and shopping list from my Allergy-Friendly Thanksgiving Series.
Annual Allergy-Friendly Thanksgiving Prep Series:
- The Menu and The Plan of The Ultimate Thanksgiving Series
- Cranberry Citrus Cider Sauce AND Green Bean and Shallot Salad with Champagne Vinaigrette.
- Gluten-Free Cornbread Recipe to use in the stuffing and Crock Pot Mashed Potatoes.
- Gluten Free Cornbread/Bread Stuffing With Apples, Sausage, Pine Nuts and a secret ingredient that you will NOT want to leave out.
- Cider Glazed Brined Turkey with Apple Brandy Gravy
- Toffee Pecan Caramel Apple Streusel(Gluten-free and Egg-free already, but simple to make Dairy-free and Nut-free too) and Crustless Pumpkin Streusel Pie.
- The Shopping List
If you are hosting the big feast this year, the above list will make your Allergy-Friendly Thanksgiving so much easier. It has everything you need, from the recipes and the shopping list, to even a step-by-step game plan to keep you organized and get you through the day without going crazy.
And in case you are not hosting, but perhaps bringing a dish along with you, you can easily pick from one of the recipes above to bring along and know that you will have an allergy-safe dish for you and your family to eat.
You can also bring along this absolutely perfect hostess gift with you this season to pass out to your wonderful hosts of the holidays.
The 2013 Cookbook Desk Calendar!
Diane Eblin, of The Whole Gang, and author of The Gluten-Free Diner e-book, has just created a “great affordable gift option for friends, family, hostess, clients, co-workers, employees, teachers, mail carriers, newspaper carriers…really anyone on your gift list!”
Her one-of-a-kind 2013 Cookbook Desk Calendar is a stunning desk calendar that has individual cards for each month beautifully displaying the calendar, recipe, and a gorgeous full-color photograph of the meal. The calendar itself is based on her own philosophy of easy, healthy, gluten-free living with a simple way to also cook dairy-free, vegetarian, vegan, and Paleo meals all at the same time without having to cook five different meals at one time.
AND… each calendar comes in its own gift/shipping box to make your gift-giving really simple this year.
This Cookbook Desk Calendar Features:
- 12 beautifully-designed cards in a clear CD case specially made to stand-up and display on your desk or countertop. (4 5/8” x 5 3/8”)
- Gorgeous color photos of each dish with easy-to follow recipes on the back.
- All gluten-free and dairy-free recipes with optional Vegetarian, Vegan, and Paleo directions for each recipe to fit any diet!
- BONUS! Secret access code for a hidden page full of insider tips, tools, resources & 28 additional recipes on The WHOLE Gang website.
BONUS Hidden Page Features include:
- 9 new additional recipes & links to 19 more recipes
- cooking tips and tricks
- additional recipe suggestions along with instructional photos
- ingredient information and tools/resources for substitutions and suggestions
- instructional cooking videos
I recently received my calendar and am completely in love with it. I have it sitting right on my counter and have already made four of the different recipes from it! I love how the recipes are laid out and how she provides options to completely tailor the recipes to whatever your dietary needs may be.
If you decide to order one of these as a gift, just beware, you may decide you want to keep it for yourself. In that case…you may just want to order an extra for you! 😉
And…you may just be one of two lucky winners to receive your own calendar. I am giving away a calendar to two different winners.
**UPDATE: This Contested Has Ended. Winners Will be Contacted By Email**
To enter to win one of your own 2013 Cookbook Desk Calendars, just simply do One, Two, or all Three of the following. Just leave A SEPARATE COMMENT for each thing that you do so that you can earn an entry for each.
1. Tell me what intrigues you about this calendar!
3. Share this post with your friends on Pinterest, Twitter, Facebook or other social media and leave an additional comment saying you did so. Help spread the word about this great new cookbook calendar!
The contest will end on Wednesday, November 21st at 9.am PST. The winners will be announced then. You must be at least 18 years old to enter.