May

School’s Out For Summer!

Organic and Healthy Red, White, and Blue Popsicles

I am hanging with the kiddos this week for our first official full week of summer vacation!

We are busy splashing in the pool and trying not to melt from these 110 degree temperatures we are already having this week.

We are also busy eating lots and lots of our favorite homemade Organic and Healthy Red, White, and Blue Popsicles and my personal favorite Dairy-free Coconut Caramel Bananas Over Ice Cream.

Dairy-Free Coconut Caramel Bananas

The good news is that we are also making a lot of fun new experiments in the kitchen to beat the heat so I will have some recipes to share with you when I am back online next week (translation…when the kids are at summer camp next week).

So, I just wanted to let you know that I, in no way, am forgetting about all of you, my loyal readers and friends! ;)

We are just having a little fun and I am staying away from my computer to give my boys some lovin’!

See you next week! Hope you are all having a big bang and great start to your summer vacations too!!

Allergy Free App

1. On May 31, 2012 Christina said

Spending time with the Kiddos is always #1 so ENJOY! Pool time and Cool Recipes are the Perfect Summer Heat Remedy! Can’t wait to see what your mixing up! :)

• On June 4, 2012 Kim-Cook It Allergy Free said

Thanks, Christina! And we have definitely been having some fun in the kitchen too, so I will posting about that soon! ;)

2. On May 31, 2012 Sarena said

Enjoy your time with the kids! I would be doing exactly the same thing!

• On June 4, 2012 Kim-Cook It Allergy Free said

Thanks, Sarena! The break has been nice, though I still cannot believe that it is already summer!

3. On May 31, 2012 Maggie said

So awesome, enjoy your week Kim. oxoxxo

4. On May 31, 2012 Alisa said

So cute!! Yeah for vacation, new recipes, and a break with family for mama Kim :)

5. On May 31, 2012 Shirley @ gfe said

I love that photo!! If that doesn’t say summer, I don’t know what does. ;-) Love the treat photos, too. Yes, please! :-) Enjoy every moment of summer with all your boys, Kim!

xoxox,

• On June 4, 2012 Kim-Cook It Allergy Free said

Thanks, Shirley! I cannot believe that it summer is already here…it seriously feels like it was just Christmas! Ack! Where is the time going these days?

6. On May 31, 2012 Jeannie Wilson said

Wish I was there giving the boys some lovin too! Hugs, Mommacitta

7. On June 5, 2012 Carol SGF said

Thanks, now that Alice Cooper song is stuck in my head! LOL!!! Enjoy your summer my sweet friend!

c

• On June 5, 2012 Kim-Cook It Allergy Free said

Haha! Oops! Sorry, Carol!! Although I cannot exactly envision you head banging to Alice Cooper!! ;)

1. [...] have been playing on the beach, learning to surf, swimming non-stop in the pool, playing tennis, and…even cleaning ovens (since the boys surely cannot make a mess inside [...]