Feb

Grain-Free, Dairy-Free Apple Puff Pancake…Lillian-Style!

Grain-Free Apple Puff Pancakes

Today, I have a something a little different for you.

I am sharing a fun video from Lillian’s Test Kitchen. The sweet and comical Lillian is allergic to gluten, dairy, cane sugar, and soy. She created her Vlog as a place to experiment and test recipes for the very first time, on camera, so we can see what it is really like to make a particular recipe for the first time. Her videos are always humorous and will never fail to make you laugh.

In this video she decided to make one of my recipes. She chose my Grain-Free, Dairy-Free Apple Puff Pancake as her recipe to test.

Go ahead and watch as she tries out the recipe and gives her opinion of the end result!!

I admit I was crossing my fingers the entire time to see if she actually liked it…watch it now and find out for yourself.

Now, hopefully you enjoyed the “adventurous spirit” of the ever-so-whimsical Lillian! And just possibly she inspired you to go and make this simple Puff Pancake Recipe for yourself! ;)

9 Health Benefits of Apples

1. On February 24, 2012 Tessa@Domestic Diva said

how is anything of yours ever NOT amazing, silly Kim!

2. On February 24, 2012 Shirley @ gfe said

Don’t you feel honored to have Lillian make one of your recipes? :-) She chose a fabulous one, too!

• On February 27, 2012 Kim-Cook It Allergy Free said

Shirley, I completely feel honored that she decided to make one of mine! She actually inspired me to make it again this weekend (except that I used blueberries instead of apples). :)

3. On February 25, 2012 Sarena said

Oh I’m definitely making this! Lillian is too much fun to watch in the kitchen!

• On February 27, 2012 Kim-Cook It Allergy Free said

haha! Sarena, I have to agree that Lillian is a hoot! I think this is one of my favorite videos of hers too (and not because she was making my recipe, LOL)!

4. On February 26, 2012 Alisa said

Love Lillian! I couldn’t imagine one of your recipes not turning out perfect Kim!

• On February 27, 2012 Kim-Cook It Allergy Free said

Ahh..Alisa! I have to love your confidence in my recipes. LOL However, they do not always turn out. :D I have my collection of flops for sure!!

5. On February 27, 2012 Melanie Flinn said

Looks like a great recipe!

6. On February 27, 2012 Carol said

Great recipe, I know you could not have been nervous because all your recipes are great! xo!!!