Oct

Here’s Your Chance to Meet a Leader in Naturopathic Medicine

Encyclopedia of Natural Medicine

If you are anywhere near the Phoenix metropolitan area on Tuesday, October 11, you will not want to miss a presentation by Dr. Michael T. Murray, of Dr. Murray Natural Living, Inc., at the Westin Kierland Resort and Spa at 6pm.

Dr. Murray is a leading expert in the field of naturopathic medicine.

Encyclopedia of Natural Medicine

According to the bio on his website, Dr. Murray has: “published over 30 books on health-related topics, and his research into the health benefits of proper nutrition is the foundation for a best-selling line of vitamins and supplements at Natural Factors, where he is Director of Product Development. He is a graduate, faculty member, and serves on the Board of Regents of Bastyr University in Seattle, Washington.

For the past thirty years, Dr. Murray has been compiling a massive database of original scientific studies from the medical literature. He has personally collected over 60,000 articles from the scientific literature, which provide strong evidence on the effectiveness of diet, vitamins, minerals, herbs, and other natural measures in the maintenance of health and the treatment of disease. It is from this constantly expanding database that Dr. Murray provides the answers on health and healing.”

Here are some of the books that he has written:

Treat Cancer With Natural Medicine

In his presentation, Dr. Murray will give insight into cancer prevention techniques and how to heal chronic diseases through naturopathic medicine and a healthy diet. The session is free and will also be followed with a question and answer session.

This is a wonderful event that you will not want to miss. Dr. Murray speaks all over the world on these very topics and we are looking forward to having him in our own backyard.

If you are able to make it, please RSVP to Steve.Heller@Westin.com – space is limited for the event.

We look forward to seeing you there!

1. On October 11, 2011 Diane Eblin-thewhole said

I love when you get to hear these folks in person. They have so much to share. Wish I was there. Take notes for me please.

• On October 11, 2011 Kim-Cook It Allergy Free said

Ahh! For sure, Diane! And the best part is that I can deliver the notes in person to you next week! ;)

2. On October 11, 2011 Carol Ford said

Great post on Dr. Murray! I’ve had the pleasure of hearing him lecture before and hold a Q&A session…he is incredibly interesting and inspirational. The session made me re-think the way I cook and eat! Looking forward to hearing him again tonight! :-)

3. On October 11, 2011 Shirley @ gfe said

Gosh, I’d love to hear him speak. There can’t be enough of this type of awareness! Cancer prevention is a critical topic. Can’t wait to hear what you learn from his session, Kim. He looks positively radiant in this photos. Always a great sign when the speaker looks like he lives what he teaches! :-)

• On October 11, 2011 Kim-Cook It Allergy Free said

I soo agree with you, Shirley! He does look radiant. A good sign that this lifestyle actually works. ;)

4. On October 11, 2011 Debi said

I wish I could be there! I love naturopaths and the fact that he’s connected to Bastyr is bonus. :)

• On October 11, 2011 Kim-Cook It Allergy Free said

Hi Debi! I wish you could be there too! ;) It will be a good talk. Maybe I will do a post summary about it this week!

5. On October 11, 2011 Mommacitta said

Sure wish I lived closer because I would be there for sure. I can’t get enough of topics like this. If only more people in the world felt this way, we would be a healthier, happier nation. Looking forward to your insight after the conference.

6. On October 11, 2011 Sarena said

Such a tease! I wish I was even a little closer!

7. On October 12, 2011 Alisa Fleming said

Oh I wish! I’d love to see some doctors like this speak.