Apple Cider Vinegar (ACV) – who would have ever guessed that this natural and fermented liquid could be useful for a myriad of health issues?
Over the years, as I have learned more about this natural health aid, I have been amazed at some of the conditions it can be beneficial for. In fact, it is often touted as Mother Nature’s perfect food and is wonderful in helping to maintain the body’s vital acid-alkine balance.
Now, the type of Apple Cider Vinegar that I am referring to is the raw, organic, unpasteurized version that still has the “mother” floating in it, such as Bragg Organic Apple Cider Vinegar.
Only raw organic apple cider vinegar has the actual “mother of vinegar” that makes this vinegar so beneficial to our health. The “mother” is made up living nutrients and bacteria that you can actually see as they settle in the bottom of the bottle like sediment. The “mother” is believed to have anti-bacterial and anti-fungal properties.
What is in ACV to support it’s reputation for health benefits?
|Nutrients Available in ACV:|
Are you ready to see list of potential health benefits of Apple Cider Vinegar?
|POTENTIAL HEALTH BENEFITS OF ACV:|
Here are 6 ways to EASILY add it to your diet (unless you are currently eating a diet that eliminates Vinegars):
|How to Add ACV into your Diet:|
- 2 – 3 teaspoons Raw Organic Apple Cider Vinegar
- 16 ounces Filtered and Purified Water
- Raw Local Honey (to suit your taste)
- 2 Cinnamon Sticks (optional, but a nice flavor enhancer and stirring medium to keep the “mother” suspended)
1. Mix ingredients together in a glass container and sip throughout the day. It is preferable to sip throughout the day, rather than drinking all at once, to help maintain a balanced alkalized state in your body. Always stir before drinking as the “mother” will settle.
Note: You can just barely warm this concoction on the stove if you would like to sip it warm, but do NOT allow to boil or even simmer. The point is to keep the Apple Cider Vinegar in the raw state.